- Important Information You Need To Know!
- How The Labor Force Affects Work Quality?
- How Do You Know If Good Materials Are Being Used?
- Why Use American Roofmasters?
- Do It Right, The First Time!
- About Written Contracts &/or Guarantees:
- What You Need To Know About Lawsuits?
- Other Things To Be Aware Of?
- What's Important About Their License Number?
- How Consumers Get Ripped-Off!
How Do You Know If Good Materials Are Being Used?
The quality ingredients (asbestos, solvents, etc.) previously used within the roofing industry have been removed from many of the roofing products & repair materials. Many products that used to be bulletproof have now been reformulated into much weaker product lines. Frequently, we have to add additional reinforcements to the traditional roof repair materials to make them more durable. We also utilize an array of higher quality materials that have superior flexibility & durability. This is but one of the many reasons why our repairs hold up significantly better than the cheaper "competitor" repair attempts.
Most other contractors general slap on basic repair materials & leave. Seldom is there PROPER preparatory work, reinforcement attempts &/or solar reflective finishes. A large percentage of our business is correcting other contractor's mistakes.
Feel free to browse our PICTURES section. You can compare pictures of various other contractors repair work to those of our repair work. We're sure that you'll agree that there is a MAJOR visible difference! (What you can't see is the process of how the leaks were found, which materials we choose to use, how the repairs were assembled &/or reinforced & how absolutely happy our customers were when we stopped their leaks!!)
Call AMERICAN ROOFMASTERS! We will properly assess your rooftop assembly needs & provide you with HONEST, ACCURATE INFORMATION & a free quote!