- Important Information You Need To Know!
- How The Labor Force Affects Work Quality?
- How Do You Know If Good Materials Are Being Used?
- Why Use American Roofmasters?
- Do It Right, The First Time!
- About Written Contracts &/or Guarantees:
- What You Need To Know About Lawsuits?
- Other Things To Be Aware Of?
- What's Important About Their License Number?
- How Consumers Get Ripped-Off!
About Written Contracts &/or Guarantees:
Remember, these are just pieces of paper that describe some sort of work &/or intent. Unscrupulous contractors play up on the fact that they can promise you a 1,000 year guarantee & that lulls many people into going with them (over more legitimate contractors).
But, what happens if the contractor is NOT willing to honor their repair contract or guarantee? We have seen this situation so many times! The customer calls are ignored until they finally give up & stop calling. Or they keep sending out some flunky that can never stop the leaks! Then they try to up-sell you to a complete new roof! What about their repair guarantee? Well read the microscopic fine print. If the roof becomes un-repairable, then you will need to get a new roof & the repair guarantee becomes void. Play it out with many other avoidance techniques & you've got a pretty good picture of what's going on in the roofing industry!
At this point, you are either scream out a battle cry (regardless of the cost, you are willing to pay the legal system anything to get even!) or you just cut your losses & try someone else to attempt to properly repair your roof.
Over our 30 years of operations, we have observed many contracts &/or guarantees that weren't worth the paper they were printed upon! Many conveyed work intent that was never completed &/or completed so poorly that the new roof &/or the roofing repairs were totally ineffective.
So, written pieces of paper are a nice place to start, but, more importantly:
YOU NEED SOMEONE THAT YOU CAN "TRUST" TO GET THE WORK DONE RIGHT!
Feel free to browse our PICTURES section. You can compare pictures of various other contractors repair work to those of our repair work. We're sure that you'll agree that there is a MAJOR visible difference! (What you can't see is the process of how the leaks were found, which materials we choose to use, how the repairs were assembled &/or reinforced & how absolutely happy our customers were when we stopped their leaks!!)
- We have been in business for over 30 years (with the same original owner!)!
- We have an A+ RATING at the Better Business Bureau (BBB) for over 30 years!
- NO contractor license board complaints!
- NO customer lawsuits!
- NO fake entities to hide behind!
- NO bankrupting one entity after another (to avoid lawsuits, creditors, etc.) just to start another!
- NO using other people's licenses or using RME's (to start new corporations)!
- NO shenanigans! Just a lot of focus on "good work ethics & good customer service"!
We are old school & enjoy helping solve people's roofing problems! We work hard to provide you with effective, quality repairs at affordable prices. Through the years, we have tested hundreds of products to find the best, most cost effective, consistently reliable repair materials to use on your rooftop assembly. Sometimes, we choose to use the higher quality repair products because they are the best choice (over cheaper, ineffective, short-term solutions). We know that we have one chance to really do great work on your rooftop assembly & we work hard to provide you with the best results possible. We know that once you become a happy, satisfied customer, you'll confidently refer your friends & families to our services & we will continue to prosper. Call now & give us the opportunity to work hard to make you another one of our thousands of happy, satisfied customers!
Call AMERICAN ROOFMASTERS! We will properly assess your rooftop assembly needs & provide you with HONEST, ACCURATE INFORMATION & a free quote!